Check out the latest deals!

 

Hi friends :)

Here is a chance to own your very own FFF gifts for the holiday season! Act fast!


Clownfish in Zoanthid 8x10 Canvas Print

 

Clownfish in Zoanthid Tile Coaster


Clownfish in Zoanthid Mugs


These are my three favorite items from the shop. 

The canvas print is great for when I am away from the tanks. It makes my desk look nice and brings a lot of color to my day.

The tile coaster is great when you are busy working in a tank and splash water everywhere. Or for resting your drinks on!

Finally, as an avid coffee drinker I strongly recommend these mugs with a cute clown fish. It goes perfectly with the tile coasters!

Popular posts from this blog

Hypothetical: What if coral became the new "Betta" fish?

Sneeze: Learning Biology/Chemistry basics

Randy Holmes-Farley, A profile of the community